Acres of Joy
Acres of Joy is a handcrafted soap business operated entirely by adults on the autism spectrum. Using molds, fragrances, and natural mica colors, participants create luxurious, high-quality soaps with endless combinations of shapes, sizes, and scents. Our soaps are sold at local craft fairs, at the ACRES house and may soon be available online. An offshoot of The ACRES Project, Acres of Joy provides opportunities for creativity, entrepeneurship, and community outreach for adults of all abilities.
Good For Your Skin. Good For The Planet.
Unlike traditional cold-process soaps containing synthetic chemicals, our products are made using only all-natural ingredients of the highest quality.
The primary ingredient in all of our soap formulas is vegetable-derived glycerin, which naturally draws moisture into your skin leaving it smooth and refreshed. Our Shea Butter soaps contain a full 5% Shea butter content for a magnificently rich, creamy, soothing lather to keep your skin soft and pampered. Our honey soaps are made with real honey with natural antioxidants to soothe and nourish. Best of all, all of our soaps are cruelty-free, sustainable, and eco-friendly.
Our soaps are:
- Made with all-natural, vegetable based ingredients
- Free of synthetic surfactants and monopropylene glycol (MPG)
- Vegan and cruelty-free -- our suppliers never test on animals
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Made with 100% certified sustainable palm oil
- Luxurious and moisturizing
- Scent-free upon request
Where to Buy
Acres of Joy Soaps are available for purchase at the ACRES house and at these upcoming events:
- Nov. 23rd, 2019 at Pixie Dust Wishes Vendors Market, located at Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Port Matilda from 9AM-1PM
- Dec. 14, 2019 at Bellefonte Lights Winter Market from 4 to 9 PM