Good Afternoon PETS Providers,
This meeting has been scheduled to review the recently approved Pre-Employment Transition Services guidance for providers during the COVID-19 mitigation period (attached). As we have a limited capacity for attendees, please limit the number of attendees from each of your agencies as best as possible.
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please share them with us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then do our best to answer them during the webinar.
The original email from OVR’s Executive Director, Shannon Austin, has been attached for your reference along with the guidance document.
Below you will find the SKYPE LINK & ACCESS INFORMATION for the meeting along with captioning information. We have the option for participants to connect through Skype or by phone.
Please do not use the Skype links from prior or other meetings as you may be directed to the wrong meeting.
If you haven’t used Skype for Business before, please take the following action to ensure that you have a successful experience:
1. Review Skype for Business Meeting Help.
1. Dialing in by phone is the preferred and most reliable method; HOWEVER, if you need to use your computer instead of calling into the phone line, follow the instructions to Set Up Audio Device in Skype.
Please join the meeting a few minutes early to get settled and complete any troubleshooting.
--> Join Skype Meeting
Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App
Join by phone: +1 (267) 332-8737, access code: 463899692#
Find a local number
Conference ID: 463899692 (same as access code above)
Forgot your dial-in PIN? |Help
Access real-time captioning services:
1. Individual participants can access captioning through a separate Internet browser using their own personal device.
1. Real-time captioning will be available via the following link: https://2020archive.1capapp.com/event/ovr (not active until approximately 15 minutes before the session).
1. A transcript will be generated upon completion of the session.